Saturday, February 3, 2018

As promised before Sunday at midnight

Although I have not been blogging I am still engaged in the performance and all the stuff for the chinese new year celebration.  Thanks to sifu masterson and the bootcamp that I have been attending my numbers on pushups are better. I believe that my priorities have changed and my focus has been pulled to our retirement & business plans.  Not that I have abandoned Kung Fu by any means still love training.  Still working on perfecting the tai chi straight sword form, one year was NOT enough time to get it where it needs to be.  As I am a planner type I have my goals for next year, many of which still include fitness and martial arts, now in addition there are plans for selling our home in alberta, developing the property in BC and implementing our (my husband and I) plans for setting up our business so we can manage it remotely.  Not sure about the predictions for the year of the dog but feeling positive and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment