Friday, August 11, 2017

Family Trees

I am not sure what to write about that is relevant to my Kung Fu journey ... right now its all about Melanie getting married.  Usually I would think this is a family thing, however Silent River Kung Fu and many people there have been part of our lives for a long time and as a result they have become another branch of the family tree.  So I am really looking forward to Sunday and us all getting together to celebrate.


I am excited for Melanie and Dan and yet a little bit sad because my youngest is getting on with her life and will not need 'Mommy' so much now that she has that special person in her life.    Its a weird place to be emotionally and I know I have a lot of leftover anxiety from when she got sick, so I am over protective and have become somewhat of a 'hover mother' (a dreaded condition for a parent that really annoys independently minded children).  I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment